- Decision Making / Designing of Security roadmap
- Potential to grow into a CISO role
About the company
Our Client is an established End-User who is a market leader (more than 20 years of experience) within their area of specialization. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new Manager, Cyber Security, (Incident response / SOC) to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to the VP, IT, your responsibility includes:
- Assisting the CISO to designing and leading the cyber security strategy. This includes Prevention (Firewall, DLP and etc) ,Threat Detection (internal sensors in place such as IDS, SIEM and etc) and response (Incidence response).
- Ensuring incident Responses towards IT security threats are well managed. Ensuring timely triage of cybersecurity incidents, investigation and incident response for Cyber security incidents
- Conducting information security incident investigations, and propose corrective and preventive measures.
- Providing advisory and solutioning on new security threats and vulnerabilities. This includes vulnerability assessments and conducting security reviews of IT systems, network and core applications.
- Developing and executing information security management framework and related IT Security policies within the organizations. This includes conducting continuous assessment of IT security practices and policies to improve the security posture of the company
- Leading initiatives to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls and policies, ensuring that business users are compliant to the IS standards (ISO 27001, PDPA and etc).
- Overseeing the development and execution of corporate security awareness and training programs
- Enhancing early detection capability – This is through leveraging internal security data (Performing analysis of forensic evidence, log data, compromised hosts, and network traffic) and external sources (Industry portals and etc) to identify existing gaps in security control and close the gaps.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, You should have at least 5 years of experience in Cyber Security across prevention, detection, response. Candidates with incident response is required for this role.
Candidates with technical hands in both cyber security and information security will be highly preferred
Whats on offer
This position is a great opportunity to join a commercial client with decision making across Cyber Security and GRC.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.