about the company
My client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of equipment
- Responsible for Calibration and Repair of electronic boxes
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems
- Part/component measurements
- Perform assembly and testing on very small precision parts (100 ~ 500 um)
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problem
- Updating and maintenance of Assembly Procedures
skills & experience required
- Diploma / Higher NITEC /NITEC in Mechatronics / Electromechanical / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience in cleanroom assembly manufacturing environment
- Troubleshooting & Assembly equipment base on schematic/wiring diagram, Circuit diagram
- Experience in test equipment, meters, small hand tools to assemble or repair precision equipment is a plus
- Able to read mechanical, electrical drawings and BOM
- Training given to candidate with no experience
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...