Who are we?
Randstad are partnering exclusively with Davey Water Products in recruiting this key position within the operations team. With a diverse product range within the water sector they are a leader in technology and with 85 years of experience in manufacturing products that help protect and enhance people’s lives.
Due to sustained growth, they are looking for an experienced Lean Manufacturing Engineer to join their ranks. This is a role with a long term growth opportunity to progress toward a leadership position.
What is the role?
You will play a pivotal role in leading Davey’s vision in transforming the factory into a lean manufacturing site. Your core responsibilities include;
- Develop and improve the manufacturing processes in the plant;
- Work with the design to implement practical and cost effective applications in manufacturing of products
- Coordinate with production and maintenance to improve and optimise the product development on the shop floor;
- Implement LEAN / Six Sigma to improve productivity and reduce waste;
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities for new tooling and equipment to be commissioned on site;
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Significant experience in a similar role within equipment design and manufacturing;
- Demonstrated experience in leading lean manufacturing processes in the product development lifecycle;
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or similar qualifications
- Strong competency in design modelling software such as Solidworks / CAD
- Excellent project management and interpersonal/communication skills;
Whats on offer?
- Technical leadership role;
- Work with a strong leadership team;
- A global business that invest in training, development and progression;
If this sounds like your next big step - then APPLY NOW!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....