- Manage and mentor the existing Partnership to drive partner growth
- Formulate and manage BTL communications for the brand, and work with relevant sales channels to develop bespoke BTL activity
- Build internal consensus on partnership growth strategies through thoughtful and actionable recommendations
- Develop and coordinate marketing programs for service acquisition and to grow in-base revenue in order to achieve business target
- Collaborate with various internal and external parties for end to end planning and executing marketing programs, which includes planning and execution, pricing strategies, preparing sales materials, advertising and communication tools
- Ensure marketing messages are synchronized with the internal team and monitor all marketing campaigns to ensure communications are streamlined and aligned.
- Collect market intelligence, conduct media evaluations and provide analyses/insights to facilitate the development of marketing strategy and project assessments
- University graduate in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Marketing
- Preferable with marketing experience in customer acquisition and marketing programs launch
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively
- Strong business sense with exceptional logical thinking, highly motivated and presentable
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Please apply with the link....