your new company
As one of the top engineering leaders pioneering innovation globally in the built and natural environment, this reputable consultancy works on landmark projects all across Australia and overseas. Known for delivering complex projects, they have a diverse portfolio across a range of market sectors.
your new team and working culture
In Melbourne you will join a team of over fourty in building services in an office employing over 300 professionals in Victoria. You will be working in multidisciplinary teams alongside other services including electrical, hydraulics, fire protection, specialist services, structural and civil to deliver medium to large scale projects across education, commercial, healthcare, industrial, aviation, sports and recreational, infrastructure and defence.
Due to growth and project wins, multiple opportunities have now opened up to experienced Intermediate to Senior Mechanical Engineers.
your role and responsibilities will include
- Detailed design and documentation on mechanical services, initially across education, commercial and/or healthcare projects
- Attend internal and external design, project and site meetings as required
In addition to the above;
- As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer you report to the Principal and support Senior Engineers and Project Leaders.
- As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will report to the Principal and support Project Leaders whilst assisting in the development of graduate to junior engineers. You will also be given the opportunity to lead the mechanical design on projects which will assist your development in Project Management (pathway to Principal)
Your skills and qualifications
- As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer you will have at least three years of proven engineering consulting experience.
- As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will have at least six years of proven engineering consulting experience with confidence in multidisciplinary design coordination. Experience as a mechanical design lead on projects and an RBP an advantage.
- Recognised Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience in the design and documentation of HVAC systems and multidisciplinary design coordination across a wide range of mid-large scale building projects in an engineering consulting environment.
- Local project experience across a varied buildings portfolio (education, defence, aviation, sports and recreational, laboratories and/or healthcare highly desirable)
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of australian and local building codes and standards
- Software competence with Revit MEP
Reputation and projects matter. You will work with a renowned consultancy with a solid reputation in the market in delivering exceptional engineering and landmark projects that will help shape your career in the buildings sector. In addition to this, you will join a highly professional environment surrounded by like minded professionals and a great working culture. On top of that you will have:
- Exceptional flexibility - work your contracted hours and remotely as needed (WFH highly encouraged)
- Modern CBD office
- Inhouse training and development opportunities
- Social clubs
- Bonuses structures
- Paid parental leave schemes and many more...!
If you feel that you have what it takes to work with a leading global firm and are interested in discussing these opportunities, apply now with a copy of your most updated CV in word format. Alternatively, contact Carmina Navalta on the details below for a confidential discussion about this role and other suitable vacancies in building services. Please note that only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered for these roles.
M: 0455 241 708
Connect with Carmina Navalta on LinkedIn to be updated on construction and engineering opportunities in Victoria.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....