MEICA Project Engineer
Location - Havant
Pay £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
MEICA Project Engineer's will be needed to work for leading contractors in the water and wastewater industry. Initially involved in the design and procurement of equipment, leading to overseeing the MEICA installation of this project. Previous water experience will be essential for these roles.
You will be responsible:
- Tracking the project deliverables on the DORM and liaising with the internal and external design team
- Coordination (managing the production and checking), of design deliverables produced by specialist suppliers or subcontractors
- Updating and tracking the design programme
- Managing change and reporting to the Project Quantity Surveyors
- Updating and tracking procurement using the procurement schedule
- Constructability liaison between the design team and Project Manager
- Providing technical assistance to project teams during the installation and commissioning phases of projects
- Undertaking/chairing formal design reviews throughout the project cycle as defined within TEL procedures
- Act as the Principal Designer in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015
- Assisting with the professional development of Engineers
- Working with Estimators, assisting and offering advice during tender preparations and providing and technical information required to support bid submissions
- Assisting in the implementation of BIM
- Continued development and review of quality management systems
- Technical Case Studies and Marketing Data Sheets
Tickets and Qualifications needed:
- HNC/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have a proven track record in a site based or project management role in the water industry
- You will have experience of installing, repairing or maintaining background capital equipment
- First Aid
If this role interestes yourself please forward your CV to Susannah or call on 01622357230.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.