Are you an experienced Middleware Administrator with solid engineering background, ready to get involved in large scale projects, working for clients from various business fields?
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, in order to strengthen our client's ability to deliver successfully, IT projects to large enterprises. Would you be interested in working for one of the most well-known IT integrators in Greece, and drive your technical knowledge to the next level? Then, this opportunity is for you!
The Middleware Administrator position is full time and permanent, based in Athens' northern suburbs. Remote work may be provided.benefits
For this Middleware Administrator position the company offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- Professional training & certifications
- Great working environment & teams to work with
- Projects in large clients
- Further career opportunities
As a Middleware Administrator, you will join a team of experienced IT professionals with very good technical skills. Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Participate in implementation and support of client IT infrastructure
- Design, install and configure Middleware systems (WebLogic Application server, WebLogic/ActiveMQ server, CTG, Jboss EAP, Tomcat, Websphere and Apache HTTP server) on Windows and Unix platforms
- Perform application servers maintenance and upgrades
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability
- Implement and maintain security and backup policies
- Work on client premises by 50-60% of the time (Attica, various clients)
For this Middleware Administrator position, you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field
- Experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience in Middleware servers, WebLogic Application server, WebLogic/ActiveMQ, CTG, JBoss EAP, Jetty, Apache Tomcat and HTTP Server
- Web technologies experience
- Development/scripting knowledge
- JVM experience with performance tuning, troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux and Windows systems for troubleshooting
If you have any questions regarding this Middleware Administrator job, feel free to contact Vangelis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 6952310927 .
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....