My client is a large FM and maintenance company who are seeking a qualified and experienced A/C engineer to join a team on a large banking contract. This is a mobile role covering the M4 corridor working on a portfolio of commercial properties. Hours of work are Monday - Friday with OT and Call out available. Some sites will also be inside the M25.
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary
- OT (x 1.5 / x2)
- Call out
- Stand by payment
- 28 days Holiday
- Working on a portfolio of mixed commercial Sites
- Carrying out all the servicing & some maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Working on Various Air conditioning systems - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
- As a service engineer you will cover air handling, air con & refrigeration
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
My client is keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- NVQ level 2 (min) Air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers, Air handling units
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- Have commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
- Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
- 17th Edition (highly desired)
For more information please contact Catherine on or call 07702073302
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.