One of our key clients are on the lookout for a mobile mechanical engineer (AC bias) to join their team of mobile engineers on a permanent basis on their City of London contract.
This role is designed for somebody to provide facilities management services support to a specific site. Duties to include, but not restricted to, day today operational interaction with the client, day to day support of Health & Safety in relation to the FM function. Liaison with other site specific/mobile technical team members relevant to their site/sites, supervision of third party resource and supplier teams relevant to their site/sites, execution of PPM and Reactive maintenance relevant to their site/sites.
- reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of mechanical systems in commercial settings
- carrying out maintenance on large commercial AC units, including stripping down and changing bearings, shafts, motors and filters
- being van mobile across the City of London
- Experience servicing HVAC systems (essential)
- Mechanical/Plumbing Qualifications NVQ Level 2/3 equivalent (desirable)
- Building services maintenance experience (essential)
Please apply to this role with an up to date CV attached, and you will be contacted for a confidential discussion!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.