Multi Skilled Engineer required in Reigate - Guildford
Our client is looking for a mobile engineer across Reigate & Guildford
Our multinational client is seeking an Engineer to Carry out PPMs to the agreed schedule and responding to reactive call-outs in a timely fashion in order to maintain an excellent level of service delivery ensuring all SLA's are met.
Qualification/ Experience Required
- Professional Qualification in relevant skill-set (preferably with electrical bias 18th edition however mechanical also acceptable)
- Plumbing and heating maintenance experience
- Prior experience in customer facing role desirable
- Prior experience working in the public sector is preferable
- Ability to demonstrate good health and safety practices
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 17pm
- Weekly pay + holiday pay + pension
- Temp to Perm role
This is a great opportunity for career progression and exposure!
If the role is of interest please send your CV in the first instance or call Sophie Williamson on 01489 560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.