- Casual Position with Full-Time hours
- On-Going Work
- Training Provided
Your new role;
You will be driving a Heavy Rigid truck and will complete a daily set run, servicing commercial business sites around the Adelaide metro area.
- Communicate in friendly proffessional manner with clients
- Handle all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving
- Timely and accurate delivery and pick up
- Completing accurate paper work and records
- Current HR driver’s licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Able to pass full police clearance
- Ability to provide clear driving record
- Ability to provide relevant and positive references
- Flexible and reliable
- Great attention to detail
- Computer proficiency
What's in it for you?
If you have multi-drop delivery driving experience, you will be provided with training with delivery procedure.
- Casual position with full-time hours
- Set roster
- Flexible start time
- Training provided
- Work in a great team environment
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please click 'Apply now’. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com with your resume or call 08 8256 4225 between 9am and 5pm for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....