about the company
Our client is one of the largest and well known global FMCG companies, carrying products and brands from personal care and household care and hygiene category. They have been in the business for over 30 years and hold brands manufactured and distributed to over 100 countries over 5 continents.
Being well-established in the FMCG market, they are continuing to grow and expand their business, allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
about the job
You would be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
- Lead and oversee a team of 20 +/- (Key Account Executives, Sales Executives)
- Working closely and manage national key accounts in Malaysia (Tesco, Mydin, AEON, 7E, etc)
- Liaise with stakeholders in terms of sales, category strategy implementation and more
- Deliver monthly/annual company targets
- Degree holder (preferably in Marketing / Management)
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in the FMCG industry with modern trade management experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Excellent analytical skills
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to KaWye Cheah at email@example.com....