A well established oil trading company is urgently seeking a Network & Infrastructure Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. Due to a rapid growth within the IT Support team you will join a fast paced environment and will be working with the IT Team leader to maintain the network and infrastructure life cycle.
As a Network & Infrastructure Specialist you will be responsible for the network and infrastructure maintenance and security prevention. Along with this you will also be instructed to ensure IT network and security infrastructure capacity meets the set requirements. With this role, you are required to be in the office 5 days a week.
- Excellent salary of £70,000
- Travel allowance of £6,000 paid monthly along with your salary
- 6% non-contributory pension, minimum 3% employee contribution of basic salary
- Private Medical care
- 25 days of holiday excluding bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Travel Business and Leisure Insurance
- 4 days working from home allowance a month
- Life assurance is 4x basic salary
- Cisco switches and routers
- Cisco ISE
- CCNA and CCNP
- Vendor management
- IT Security - Prevention and awareness
This is an urgent vacancy and I will be shortlisting candidates shortly so if you are interested then please apply.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT & Engineering industries. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.