Are you looking for a flexible role that can fit around your timetable or other commitments? Does helping others appeal to you?
This could be the role for you...
We are looking for individuals to join our growing team of note takers to support students at Lancaster University in the upcoming 2021/22 academic year. As a note-taker you will take accurate notes for students who are unable to do so themselves due to a disability or impairment.
There may also be opportunity for support workers m to provide one-to-one assistance and general help around the University / Library facilities.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Flexible Working - you choose your own timetable
- Holiday Pay pro rata
- Dedicated specialist to help with any queries
- Work for the UK's leading provider
- Opportunities to learn for free whilst attending higher education lectures
- To produce an accurate and legible handwritten/ typed record of lectures, seminars and discussions in the student's preferred format
- To act in the best interests of students at all times whilst also working within the policies and procedures of the university
- To ensure student confidentiality, professionalism and respect is maintained at all times
- To follow agreed recording and reporting system in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level or studying towards a degree
- Have neat handwriting and be able to present notes in a legible and presentable manner
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- You will need to be able to work quickly and under time restrictions
If you feel this is the opportunity for you and have the desire to make a real difference, then apply online today.Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.