Are you enthusiastic about working as an Intervention/NTP(National Tutoring Programme) Teacher in a Primary School?
Do you have the experience we're looking for? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We are currently looking for a number of Teachers to join our team to undertake a role within a high performing primary school within the south Liverpool area. The roles are to start September and there are a variety of working times/working patterns/full-time and part-time to suit your availability.
This role will support small groups of children to catch up on lost learning time due to the pandemic. We would love to hire Teachers to work as part of the NTP (National Tutoring Programme) to support children with English & Maths across Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2.
Each child is entitled to 15 hours of tuition as part of the NTP.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
- Deliver lessons and promote a positive attitude to learning.
- Plan and prepare effective engaging lessons.
- Teach the primary curriculum.
- Promote positive behaviour within the classroom.
- Engage in the whole school life.
- As the successful teaching candidate you will have:
- A strong knowledge of working with children within a primary setting.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- Strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
- Positive attitude to learning.
- KS1 and KS2 teaching experience
NQT's are welcome to apply!
- Qualifications that also can be accepted: NQT/RQT/PGCE/PGDE/BA
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Ashley Smith, your specialist consultant, via email Ashley.Smith@randstadeducation.co.uk or telephone 0151 255 1666 at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education....