Are you enthusiastic about working as a Nursery Nurse? Do you have experience working with children aged 0-5 years? Do you have the experience we're looking for? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We currently require a Level 2 & 3 Nursery Nurses to join our books to undertake weekly supply bookings starting Feb 2022 within a number of Children Centre's across Liverpool. The job will be term-time only and will continue until at least July. The role will involve supporting learners, communicating with parents, planning and observations.
- Plan activities for children aged between 0-5 years.
- Complete Observations for each child
- Support learners with their development and independence.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
As the successful Level 3 Nursery Nurse candidate you will have:
- A strong knowledge of EYFS
- Experience working in a Nursery setting
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic and a professional attitude
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work once you are fully compliant to work with children.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com...