We are on the lookout for an excellent Office Administrator or Manager who will provide effective administrative support to a great team of 30 +. The role will ensure the seamless running of the office and will proactively look for ways to improve it. You will have good organisational skills, communication skills and effective time management. This role is fixed term or permanent for the right candidate!
The role is based in Wellington Central and is a full time position (40 hours).
general duties include:
- providing general administration support to the wider office / business
- managing and maintaining the office to a high standard
- ordering stationery and supplies as required
- liaising with contractors and suppliers (e.g cleaners, electricians, property management etc)
- meeting and greeting incoming visitors
- keeping organisational lists up to date (IT equipment registers, access card register, emergency contacts register etc)
- reconciliation for SLT credit cards and other financial administration
about you (the ideal candidate would):
- have proven experience in administration support roles (Ideally in office or team administration)
- have proficient computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- have the ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions
- bring a high level of initiative and proactiveness
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....