about the company.My client is a reputable International Investment bank looking to expand their Operations team. about the job.
- Evaluating and performing an end-to-end analysis of the business’ risk and controling environment to identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of control breaks
- Ensure that controls are properly designed, operating effectively, and essential to a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols
- Perform ongoing analysis of program/metric related data (e.g., KRI/KPI) and develop ad-hoc reports as requested to support business-related programs, strategies and risks
- Driving automation & visualization within the department through use of specialized tech tools.
- Assist with development of Risk & Control Self-Assessment mapping and documentations through participation in end-to-end process walkthroughs and deep dives with assigned business units
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of experience in financial services industry with background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or compliance preferred; or equivalent subject matter expertise in a relevant business related function/operation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediately available candidate preferred
Inerested candidates please send your profile to Sannah Bajaj at email@example.com...