Our client is expanding their operations in Bangalore, so this is a great opportunity to be one of the first hires in the new office. The primary focus will be on OTC Derivatives Middle Office who are responsible for derivative trade capture, trade confirmations, settlements, reconciliations, and position life-cycle events within the firm.
Day to Day
- Manage all aspects of OTC Derivative trade validation, maintenance, affirmation, settlement, and reconciliation.
- Validate process and settle all periodic events to ensure the integrity of the entire trade life cycle.
- Perform position and cash reconciliations
- Perform trade affirmation in Marketwire with counterparties to minimize risk.
- Monitoring T+0 trade capture exceptions in Traiana and internal.
- Processing option assignments and expiries.
What we are looking for
- 10-15 years OTC Middle/Back office experience covering trade processing, collateral, confirmations, settlements, cash, position and trade reconciliations
- Demonstrate/develop proficiency in all types of OTC products including Equity swaps, credit default swaps, variance swaps, options, asset swaps, interest rate swap, forwards, MBS, FX settlements and any new products that come to market in the derivative asset class.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all calculations used to support any products in your asset class coverage.
- Understand the importance of our team concept. Establish long-lasting organizational relationships that will foster a productive work environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
- Working on system and process improvements, and new business initiatives
- Understand the relevant technology and applications that are required to excel in the role.
- Excel, Markitwire, Icelink and Bloomberg are the critical applications used daily.