Randstad Education is partnering with a highly reputable OSHC provider to bring them their next outstanding OSHC Assistant Coordinator in Brisbane - Carindale. This opportunity sees you joining a supportive and dynamic team who are committed to providing high quality care.
About Your New Role:
In the role as OSHC Assistant Coordinator role you will be responsible for the day to day management of the service alongside the Coordinator and leading an amazing team of educators.
- Permanent position (25 hours per week)
- Develop fun and engaging activities for primary aged children
- Administration and Programming
- Provide safe, inclusive and fun environments for the children in your care
- Build meaningful relationships with children, caregivers and the wider community
What You Need to Succeed:
The successful Assistant Coordinator will have a minimum of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA approved equivalent) or working towards and previous experience working in an Outside School Hours Care Program
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or higher (or working towards)
- Experience in creating and running programs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Exceptional teamwork and organisation skills
- Great leadership skills
- Blue Card
What You Get In Return:
Working for this service will see you working with a team that is values based and finds ways to incorporate that in everyday work.
- Local community discounts (petrol, shopping, accommodation)
- Paid Training (First Aid, CPR, Asthma, etc)
- Supportive management
- Career development opportunities
How to apply:
In order to apply for this full time role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....