I am currently recruiting for PA positiion for a Civil Engineering Company.
This is a permanent opportunity and this company is looking for someone who is a fast learner who is willing to apply themselves and progress in the role.
You will be based in Brackley and working in their head office in Milton Keynes on occasion.
This role is offering £28,000!
Why work for this company:
- This company covers multiple aspects of civil engineering
- Major project experience
- A long term opportunity, offering security during a time where this is valued highly at the moment
- Permanent opportunity
- Supporting invoice verification
- General administration
- Managing the Director and Deputy Directors diaries
- Prepare letters, reports, spreadsheets and any other documentation using systems
- Manage emails and screen/direct calls appropriately
- Checking contracts
- Running their internal systems
- Legal documents: recording receipt of hard copies; following up any enquiries
- Inputs of Subcontractor orders
- Reporting: compiling data for Managers
- General adhoc duties
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the construction / landscaping industry would be beneficial.
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines and within a fast-paced environment.
- Great organisational skills.
- Knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining data.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications as well as experience with managing and maintaining data.
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call 0203 680 0650 or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.