about the company
Our client is a well known Logistics MNC, looking for a Payroll Manager to join their HR team due to increase in business activities.
about the job
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will look after a team of 4 and manage monthly payroll processing.
Your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Lead in the processing of monthly payroll for Singapore office from end-to-end according to payroll calendar
- Managing and reviewing of payroll reports for submission to relevant departments
- Maintenance of payroll system (Timesoft) to ensure employee information is up to date
- Work closely with HR team on the processing of annual bonus payout, performance appraisal and salary review
- Handle p-files, claims, benefits administration (insurance, medical)
- Advising employees on queries regarding payroll
- Manage payroll queries from stakeholders, identify and propose payroll process improvements
skills and experience required
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Payroll experience
- Adaptable, fast pace, independent, good team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Timesoft and excel for payroll processing
- Strong knowledge of payroll and local laws and legislation
- Ability to supervise or lead a team would be advantageous
- Work from home
- Office is walkable from MRT station
- Location: East
- Permanent role with attractive benefits, AWS + VB
To apply for this position please use the 'apply' function.
EA: 94C3609 /R1987041...