PA l Project Coordinator l DUAL ROLE l Civils and Utilities
Permanent and Temporary Assignments
Melbourne l VIC
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant with Project Administrator experience in the civil and utilities sector?
You will have significant experience within the property or construction space, with the ability to work as a valued member within a team on site.
Being at Randstad, we are known to work with top tier infrastructure companies that deliver major essential infrastructure nationally across Australia.
- Coordinating annual team offsites, strategy days & town hall meetings
- Administration of client engagements where required
- Coordinating events, both internal and external and assist with marketing activities
- Drafting and processing client accounts
- Managing Director’s diary and email management
- Organising internal and external meetings, room bookings and invitations
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Coordinating travel and accommodation as required
- General administration duties for the Managing Director and the team
- Project coordination experience including;
- Maintaining accurate documentation and managing the workflow of each job
- Administrative coordination for ongoing projects
- Coordination of internal and external communications
- Vendor meeting preparation
- Liaising with all internal departments - drafting, estimating and construction
- 3+ years in an EA role within a large organisation
- Must have a construction background
- Project coordinator experience at least 2 years
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously with strong initiative
- Confident telephone manner and ability to take charge
- Ability to think strategically and thrive under pressure
- Experience within a construction background is favourable
- Competitive salary packages
- Ability to work in a well structured team environment
- Working with a well-known company
- Fun and collaborative environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nikki Tampakas on 0416 355 881.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....