Would you like to join an innovative company that offers tech-enabled solutions for online casinos and sports betting platforms? Then, grab this opportunity! You ONLY need to be highly experienced in PHP! We' re hiring Junior, Mid, Senior PHP Back-end Developers!!!
The PHP Back-end Developer position is full time and permanent. You may work at our client's premises in Thessaloniki.benefits
The company offers for the PHP Back-end Developer position:
- An attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Insights into best practices of high-growth companies in the software industry
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
As a PHP Back-end Developer, you will be part of a talented team of engineers that work on several web applications, both internal to the company and part of the products. You'll be responsible for building and implementing the betting platform using Laravel framework. More specifically, your duties will be following:
- Design, implement, test, and support internal and external APIs
- Design, develop, maintain, enhance and support current systems
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Write technical documentation for developers
In order for your profile to match the PHP Back-end Developer position, you need to have the following skills:
- 1+ years of professional experience in any PHP framework(s) (e.g. Laravel, or Symfony, or Yii, or CakePHP, or CodeIgniter etc)
- Experience in MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs and supporting them with documentation
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Completed military obligations, if applicable
The following will be considered an asset:
- Experience with composer, npm or similar build tools
- Experience with handling, querying and storing of large amounts of data
- Experience with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with Version Control Systems (git preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
If you have any questions regarding this PHP Back-end Developer vacancy, you can contact Constantinos at 695 549 9060, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.