New Plumbing roles available at Randstad CPE 01622 357230
Start Date: November, 2021
Day rate: £26,500 - 30,000
Hours: 08:00 to 16:00
Randstad CPE Contact: Mickayla Occhini (Maidstone branch) 01622 357230
Our client is a well respected M&E company who are based in Kent. They currently have multiple projects in and around Kent and are looking for a team of motivated, experienced, Commercial Plumbers to join them permanently and support their growth. A skilled individual is desired due to each project being unique with a variety of different duties.
If you are looking for a new start, something a bit different to the regular unreliable contract positions, with the promise of security and you have the requeiments we are looking for, please contact Mickayla on 01622357230.
- Installation of Mechanical Services (heating hot water and ventalation systems)
- General Commercial Plumbing and pipework installation (sanitary, drainage, domestic services and heating, sometimes ventalation and airconditioning)
- Installtion of plant (boilers, pumps & valves, fans, air handling units and fan coil units).
- Ordering of neccessary items/materials
- Attend training to develop knowledge
- Be able to work independantly or as part of a team
- Ability to find and prevent faults
- Site card
- At Least 3 years expereince in Mechanical trade
- Driving License
- NVQ Level 2
- Steel Barrel Pipework expereince
- experience in bathroom refurbishment
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or call us on 01622 357230 (option 3) or 07880474528.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.