Are you passionate about IT? Do you have IT experience and enthusiastic about learning and development?
We are looking for an IT Assistant based in Wigan.
Reporting to the Head of IT Demand, the position is responsible for supporting the Global IT Organisation with adherence to the established Demand & Project Management process.
The key activities are:
- Assist IT Project Managers with navigating and understanding our Demand and Project Management Process and Toolset. Including error resolution, onboarding and 'How To' enquiries.
- Monitor and analyse Demand and Project progress to ensure items are not delayed or stalled. Including Risks, Issues, Project Change Requests, Resource Requests, Project Statuses, Project Budget status and Project KPIs across all KraftHeinz Zones.
- Prepare and host functional Project Health routines, document/manage actions and execute follow ups.
- Manage IT Demand Routine calendar and respond to enquiries received via a shared mailbox and IT Community Forum.
- Maintain Knowledge Base and associated Knowledge articles in line with established process and toolset.
- Use data to identify gaps or inefficiencies in process to continue growth and adoption across the IT Organisation.
- Monthly Reporting rituals to measure pipeline efficiency across the IT organisation.
Experience & Skills;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to collate and translate raw data to monitor efficiency of process execution
- Ability to meet deadlines and cope with pressure
- Capacity to deal with conflicting priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Ability to overcome challenges faced with working with an International audience, across multiple locations, cultural differences and split time-zones to ensure positive interactions (where relevant).
- The role holder will be required to build effective and strong working relationships with all levels of the IT Organisation