The Chief Data Office (CDO) Organization drives and enforces data quality across Invest Bank and addresses the challenges related to the end-to-end data architecture for risk, financial, regulatory, and management information.
The CDO defines and enforces data-related policies and standards across Invest Bank and enable the businesses with the tools required to take ownership and accountability for data governance and management. This is achieved through setting the Bank Data Management Policy (CDMP), defining Corporate Data Standards and providing a governance framework for Data Ownership and Data Quality throughout Invest Bank.
The CDO is responsible for the overall Data Quality program at Bank and associated Board reportingwhat we offerattracitve salary and location (Centre of Warsaw)b2b contract for 6 months working as part of a team of professionals with vast knowledge of the financial environmentpartial remote work(during the epidemic full time)your tasks
· Perform daily/weekly/monthly variance and data quality analysis as needed to ensure data required for risk calculations and reporting is of the highest quality
· Identify data quality issues in end to end process
· Assist with initiatives for effective resolution and improvement of the data.
· Analyze consumer data demand for risk data and assist with identification of critical data elements for key risk processes and regulatory reporting in partnership with consumers
· Identify data quality problems and initiatives for effective resolution and improvement of the data.
· Anticipate potential issues by analyzing high materiality variances.
· Participate in meetings covering data quality projects (daily, weekly, monthly)
· Prepare meeting materials and updates for consumers
· Participate actively on Issue Management Resolution meetingwhat we expect3+ years in Risk/Banking role.Regulatory Risk Reporting knowledgeA comprehensive knowledge of Risk principles and data, including Risk data elements, processes Strong verbal and written communication skillsStrong data analysis and problem solving skillsA high competency level with MS Access/Excel/ProjectAbility to write queries using SQL and create custom reportsKnowledge of reporting tools like Cognos is preferableAbility to work with various organizations.High level of attention to detailAbility to work on multiple tasks with conflicting demand/timelines.Excellent client focusBachelors/University degree required (preferred in Financial/Accountancy/IT discipline)Data management training recommended
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47