Grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment.
We have potential opportunities in the near future for Press Operators to work in our clients Factory in Stockton on Tees, on an ongoing temporary basis. With structured evaluations and salary/performance reviews our roles also offer opportunities for personal development and recognition in your role.
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- £15.24 to £19.36
- Average 36 hours PER WEEK
- Days: 06:45AM - 15:00PM (Monday - Thursday) 06:45AM - 12:45 PM (Friday)
- Backs: 14:45PM - 11:00PM (Monday - Thursday) 10:45PM - 16:45PM (Friday)
- Nights: 22:45PM - 07:00AM (Monday - Thursday) 16:30PM - 22:30PM (Friday)
- Work to strict deadlines in a timed production environment
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Have the ability to read drawings/measurements
- Follow standard work procedures
- Carry out Some manual lifting
- Minimum 2 years previous experience.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".