Always wondered what schools in China are like?
Well this role and school are the real deal!
- Excellent salary - the overseas package provided by this school enables a very high quality of life and savings opportunities
- Annual flights provided for post holder and dependents
- Free tuition for up to 2 dependents
- Medical cover for post holder and dependents
- Relocation allowance
- Laptop provided
- 2 year contract
- Opportunities for career progression within a global organisation.
Teachanywhere is supporting a highly prestigious and expanding school group, with International Colleges, Bilingual Schools and Nurseries throughout China, serving approximately 5000 pupils. The attractive, state-of-the-art Shanghai campus opened in August 2014 and is one of the fastest growing and most successful schools in Shanghai. It is a fully co-educational day school with over 1,300 pupils, aged 3 to 18 years old and follows the UK curriculum to IGCSE followed by the IBDP. The school aspires to create a caring, accepting and aspirational community that develops well-rounded individuals with strong values and the skills to thrive within an ever-changing world.
- Fully qualified with a BEd or a degree and post graduate teacher training
- 2+ years post qualifying experience
- Relevant UK curriculum experience is essential
- Genuinely enthused and committed to working in the education sector, with the desire to put the well being each student at the heart of what they do.
Next Steps: Please apply now with your cv.
Successful applicants will be contacted via e-mail or telephone and must be able to provide solid references for at least the past three academic years.
Due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted.
Teachanywhere have been successfully placing qualified teachers into schools across the world for more than 10 years. With a dedicated team who have worked in different regions, we provide first-hand experience, support and advice to ensure we find the right job for you.