Are you a compassionate Primary teacher willing for new work in September? Perhaps you are an NQT looking for a new opportunity in a supporting setting? Do you have experience managing KS2 students?
If you answering yes to any of the above questions, then apply to be a Primary Teacher in the Camden area today!
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Great transport links to the school
- Becoming part of a friendly and enthusiastic workforce
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Have a genuine love for teaching your class
- Controlling behaviour management within the classroom
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Experience working with KS2 or KS1 children
- Strong communication skills with students, staff and parents
If you fit the criteria for this role then press 'Apply now' or you can email me at email@example.com or call 0161 200 1930 - I am based in Manchester but I am the Candidate Consultant for the Luton and Hertfordshire branches....