Are you looking to start the new year with a new role from January 2022? Perhaps you are looking to develop in your professional career? After a change in scenery or a new challenge? If you are a qualified teacher and interested in KS1 and 2 opportunities then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a qualified primary Teacher's ranging from experienced to NQT's, with a strong understanding of the national curriculum to support Primary School's across Fleetwood and surrounding areas from January 2022. We have short and long term roles available at a variety of school's. You will be informed of all teaching opportunities and matched accordingly depending on your location, preference, experience and availability to accept work.
As these positions include long term opportunities a strong curriculum understanding is necessary and the ability to differentiate and identify and bridge gaps in learning. Curriculum knowledge is necessary to be able to independently deliver or plan lesson content. As the position is a teaching role, a successful candidate must have a QTS. For long term roles the rate of pay will be discussed at the interview stage. Please be aware that an interview or observation with the school may be required as part of the application process. Please apply if you are qualified and fit the below criteria.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles.
- DBS and school application support.
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice.
- Online availability with an App-based booking system.
- Support to edit and improve your CV.
- Online Training and CPD training available.
- Covid-19 online awareness training.
Benefit's of the role:
- Competitive daily pay rates.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working week.
- For the right person supply cover can provide the opportunity to secure a long term role.
- Working in a positive and supportive environment.
- Working in a new build school with new facilities.
- Marking work that is completed during the day.
- Keeping up-to-date records of student's progression and learning.
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons.
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all pupil's.
- Upholding the School's Ethos and Values.
- Ensuring your weekly availability is up to date.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- High knowledge of the KS1/2 national curriculum.
- Classroom experience.
- Two references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- DBS on the update service. Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. If your DBS is not on the update service we can asist you in this.
Please contact Kara via email email@example.com to discuss opportunities and we can arrange an online meeting to discuss work opportunities and get you ready for work!...