Do you have QTS and are seeking a new rewarding job role which is slightly different?
Do you want to apply and pass on more knowledge to the youth of today in a creative and exciting way?
Are you able to cook up a fun atmosphere for students and bring out the best in them?
If so, look no further! We are on the hunt for a Primary Teacher to join a welcoming school team in Halton. This exciting opportunity would include lesson planning, building relationships with students in your class and creating inviting topics to engage learning. As a successful candidate, you will be dedicated to providing a safe and happy classroom, where children are supported to achieve their full potential.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles within Liverpool.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the whole of England, feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* £100-£140 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining experience in a busy school environment
* Supporting your children to achieve their targets
* Opportunities for career progression
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding all children
* Planning engaging lessons in line with the relevant curriculum
* Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
* Attending staff meetings and liaising with colleagues
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* PGCE with QTS
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* Being passionate about teaching and learning
* Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
Still sounds great? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!