Are you able to chop and change lesson plans to suit your learner's needs?
Are you able to adapt to the needs of your learners with patience, empathy and good humour?
Do you believe that the learning process should be fun for all involved?
If so, look no further! We are on the hunt for a Primary Teacher to join a welcoming school team in Warrington. This exciting opportunity would include lesson planning, building relationships with students in your class and creating inviting topics to engage learning. As a successful candidate, you will be dedicated to providing a safe and happy classroom, where children are supported to achieve their full potential.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles within Liverpool.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the whole of England, feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* £100-£140 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining experience in a busy school environment
* Supporting your children to achieve their targets
* Opportunities for career progression
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding all children
* Planning engaging lessons in line with the relevant curriculum
* Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
* Attending staff meetings and liaising with colleagues
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* PGCE with QTS
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* Being passionate about teaching and learning
* Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
Still sounds great? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni or email email@example.com; this could be the start of the next step in your career!