Are you an experienced SEND teacher or mainstream teacher with an interest in teaching in a specialist school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to teach full time at a specialist Primary school. The successful candidate will teach a range of subjects to SEN pupils.
It is for a class of 9 pupils and will be supported by a TA3 and a TA1.
The children are Year 3 independent learners with a variety of needs including Autism.
The benefits of this role are:
- The opportunity to ensure pupils with additional needs reach their full potential
- Working with an experienced staff team who are dedicated to providing a brilliant learning experience to the students
- The opportunity to contribute to a dynamic environment
- A rewarding role with a varied curriculum
- Small class sizes with additional support in the classroom
- Parents who are supportive of their children's education
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging lessons to pupils
- Supporting the additional needs of the pupils
- Following lesson plans to ensure equal accessibility to learning
- Keeping track of students progress
Requirements for this role are:
- A DBS on the update service
- A teaching qualification
- Dedication to improving pupil's learning experience
- To deliver lessons using the best pedagogical strategies for the learners.
- Have specific experience / interest in working with pupils with SEND
- Possess the emotional and physical resilience necessary when working with young people with a range of complex needs
The school is an inclusive school striving for high standards of attainment for all and has excellent facilities to accommodate the student's needs, you will be part of a dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships.
Contact Jennifer on 0161 200 1904 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org