Do you want to help young people improve their academic success?
Do you think you could help a student come out of their shell?
Do you like challenges?
If yes, look no further! Randstad are looking for compassionate individuals to work as Teaching Assistants in and around the Wirral area. We have numerous TA positions available immediately on a supply basis, with the potential to go long term for the perfect candidates. You will be welcomed into an inspiring school who value creativity and passion for all subjects and interests! Do you believe you have what it takes to change young peoples lives?
You will be responsible for supporting students in the classroom, creating an uplifting learning environment, as well as continuing your own professional development. It is a highly rewarding role, where qualifications are ideally desired. We are looking for those with experience working with children, and who have relevant skills and attributes to help shape young people's lives!
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity- Randstad are actively searching for a number of teaching assistants within Sefton, Knowsley, and Wirral. Please contact us if you wish to hear more about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of working with Randstad Education as a Teaching Assistant:
* £10.65 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
* A 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300 in vouchers for every person you recommend
* Travel links and onsite parking
* A friendly and approachable consultant to guide you through your journey with Randstad
* Career and progression opportunities to develop your experience and knowledge further
Here are the responsibilities of the job:
* You will be support the teacher with lessons and behaviour management
* You must safeguard children
* You will create an inspiring environment for all children
* You will communicate effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where required
* You will be motivating students in learning to keep them on task
* You must adapt your support depending on the needs of the child - every child is different!
Requirements for the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* Ideally has experience working as a TA
* At least 6 months experience working with children
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A true passion to work with children
* Able to display sensitivity and patience
Still sounds like the perfect opportunity? Click Apply today!
You can always get in touch with me on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest, skills and experience.
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in and around the Liverpool area. If you are still interested please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you!