A reputable name in the resources sector, this organisation employs industry experts and professionals. With a focus on diversity and conducting all sourcing and project activities with the highest level of integrity, this business is an employer of choice. This is a rare opportunity to join a large-scale long term project as a Procurement & Contracts Lead.
Working within the project team, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior commercial & project managers, you will instigate and manage all procurement/sourcing, tendering & bid evaluation for all stages of the project lifecycle
- Collaborating with a range of domestic and mainly international suppliers to source high value, specialised equipment and ensure its delivery to site
- Sourcing of all services/indirects related to the project including logistics providers
- Contract formation and administration of contracts with varying contract value and complexity
- Liaising with centralised procurement to ensure a high level of probity is maintained, while delivering procurement & project outcomes to tight timeframes
What you will need to apply:
- Proven ability to successfully manage all stages of the procurement and contracting lifecycle on a project basis
- A senior or executive level of experience in procurement, logistics & contracts management in heavy industry, resources, energy, infrastructure/construction etc
- Ability for occasional travel to site, however this is predominantly an Adelaide based role
To apply for the role, please click on apply to submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please contact Randstad’s Procurement & Contracts Specialist, Rachel Homer on 8150 7000.
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with full company and remuneration details.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....