Caring for the world … one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 135,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 40,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 400 people of over 25 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products and therapies.
- You are responsible to support the direct material procurement within the scope of business policies and procedures to support the business' manufacturing operations
- Monitoring and follow up on pending purchase orders
- Maintaining Key Performance Indicators.
- Supporting the Supplier Change Notification process
- Support plant operational procurement in the escalation of supplier related issues. Troubleshoots discrepancies regarding to purchase orders, requisitions, supplier deliveries, prices and quality
- Ensure department compliance with SOX requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Code of Conduct. Ensures compliance with purchasing policies and procedures and promotes good purchasing behavior.
- Ensures strong relationship with business customers such as Production, R&D and Plant Support Organizations as well as external suppliers
- Delivery on annual goals & objectives, guided by Our Credo and Leadership Imperatives
- Cross-departmental and cross-site collaboration, can-do mentality and agile mindset
- Metrics Business Operations department (HR, Finance, EHS, Quality, customer/stakeholder satisfaction, etc)