about the company
My client manufacture plastics product.With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Liaise with sales, marketing, operations, and finance to carry out monthly S&OP cycles
- Analyze statistical data using demand planning principals based on seasonal, qualitative and quantitative forecasting techniques to propose supply plans
- Review excess/aged/obsolete as an active management of the holding inventory
- Identify optimal stock holding quantities including safety stocks and classification
- Identify Excess/ Slow moving stock and work with internal stakeholders to reduce excess/slow moving stock
- Provide monthly rolling forecasts to OEM and US-based internal suppliers
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules
skills & experience required
- Bachelors / Diploma in engineering / logistics / supply chain or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in a planning functipn (Material / Demand & Supply / Production Planning)
- Proficient with sales and operations planning process (S&OP)
- Hands on with ERP systems (SAP)
- Proficiency with demand planning tools
- Willing to work in western part of Singapore (Tuas / Gul Circle / Joo Koon)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...