Top tier contractor in the oil and gas sector have engaged Randstad to source a site engineer to assist in the construction of gas gathering networks out in the Surat Basin.
This is will be a DIDO 21/7 roster with very healthy uplifts and allowances on offer, no camp accommodation, you will stay rented property in the township near the site.
The Project Engineer is required to work across construction of gas gathering network; including valve stations, wellhead separators, wellheads, LV/HV buried, overhead cable and dam infrastructure.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with planning and delivery of the project within time, cost, quality and safety criteria.
- Engaging the client, building a relationship of mutual trust and providing project updates
- Monitoring performance on site, including subcontractor performance, against the production schedule
- Providing assistance to the Project Manager and Senior Project Engineer across technical aspects
- Ensuring QA is carried out and hits requirements
The following skills and experience will be needed to be met to be considered:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications, (degree qualified civil or mechanical)
- Demonstrated project delivery experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisation and management skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
If you feel you meet the criteria or would like to find out more please apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....