Our Partner is one of Europe's largest suppliers of system and equipment for the armed forces. As an established player in the Canadian defence industry they offer innovative solutions for vehicle systems, weapon systems and electronic solutions.
We are currently looking for a determined new colleague to the following position:
PROJECT ENGINEERPozíció leírása / Job description
What will be your responsibilities?
- The new colleague will be working with a multidisciplinary team and will be responsible to assist the Project Manager, coordinate the on-site technical activities, and supervise the development and delivery of the in-country built subsystems.
What will be your tasks?
- Support the Project Manager in coordinating engineering activities and in evaluating the costs of projects and related activities
- Document the process of engineering development and maintain the technical activities schedule
- Coordinate the activities of the technical team during the development of the product or the execution of the project
- Support the preparation of technical reviews with customers
- Support localisation of subsystems parts and follow up on development activities outsourced to suppliers
- Liaise between the client and the development team with regard to technical requirements and problems
- Support any required proposal effort with development/review of statement of work, specifications, and other technical documents
- Support technology transfer activities to Hungary
What is needed from you?
- Hold a bachelors degree in electrical engineering
- Have at least 5 years of pertinent experience
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Have experience in product development, operation, and customer sales support
- Be knowledgeable about project management tools
- Have experience in estimating project costs
- Have experience in managing relationships with customers and suppliers
- Be able to work physically to install the equipment
- Demonstrate leadership skills, autonomy, and teamwork abilities
- Be available to travel
What can our Partner offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security
If you are interested in the position, please click the "Jelentkezem" button below and apply for the position with your English CV. Other informations: Dóra Zengő email@example.com...