A client who I work closely with are on the lookout for an experienced project manager to lead a regeneration scheme on a Council owned housing estate that are delivering circ 600 new homes. Working in the housing delivery team which is within the Economic Growth and Housing Delivery Directorate you will be part of a team delivering housing led major regeneration projects for the Council. The role will be working on regeneration schemes on Council owned housing estate that are delivering circ 600 new homes, commercial units, park, public square and a energy centre. The Council has a ambitious delivery programme and the role is not limited to these project.
- Responsible for managing specific areas of housing regeneration projects and ensuring they are delivered in line with the Employers Requirement for the project
- Assist in the handover of units from the developer to housing management ensuring all documents are in place
- Manage and monitor all documentation required to deliver successful scheme handover to Housing Management for the housing units and energy centre
- Responsible for monthly budget monitoring spend against forecast and out turn forecasting for the schemes
- Manage the risk register for the project ensuring mitigations are in place
- Manage, monitor and report on contract KPI's ensuring these are being met by the contractor and consultants
- Manage planning conditions, S106 obligations for the projects
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....