Project Manager – Junior is currently required for a contract to 30th September 2021 with likelihood of contract extension to manage a digital transformation project. This will include managing technical specialists and vendors.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Support the Manager of the PMO and Digital Program Manager and work within the project management framework and governance.
- Define project scope, objectives, milestones, budget and reporting.
- Day to day management and execution of all project aspects including communication, risk management, issues management, costs, budget, procurement, go-live and quality.
- Project resource management across matrix project teams and coordination of technical efforts of project team members to achieve agreed requirements.
- Identify, engage and manage key stakeholder relationships across the orgnanisation ensuring customer requirements and change requests are managed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain all project reporting and progress to stakeholders and customers
- Manage project transitions to the operations department, closure and Post Implementation Reviews with key team members and customers.
To be successful in this position you will have some experience as a Project Manager on IT projects in the data or digital space. You will also have experience in leading technical teams and in managing vendors. Sound knowledge of Prince 2 project management methodology is also a requirement. Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
Apply now by using the link or email email@example.com