Role available as a Project Manager with an immediate start date. This position is paying a salary between $80,000 – $100,000 plus vehicle and is based in the Waikato.
One of New Zealand’s most established residential housing companies is looking to bring on a new Project Manager. You will be joining a company with a proven track record of delivering high quality homes.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience with your certificate in carpentry working on residential homes - preferably new build projects in New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Project Manager on residential projects in NZ
- Experience scheduling & managing subcontractors
- Experience in taking projects from excavation & foundations through to hand over/CCC
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to run multiple projects
- Ability to use/learn project management software
- LBP is preferable, but not essential
- Competitive salary $80,000 - $100,000 plus vehicle.
- Office & projects based in the Waikato!
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
- Potential to work on large scale projects
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
021 081 22818
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....