As one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, our client Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide. To further strengthen the local team for Medical Affairs, PDT, at the site in 1220 Vienna, Takeda is seeking for a
Project Operations Manager - PDT GMA (f/m/x)
- Proactively contribute to the overall operational execution and planning for GMA
- In charge of coordinating and driving the creation and maintenance of medical plans
- Responsible for operational and reporting logistics for assigned GMA team including coordination of meetings and planning activities, maintaining action item logs and distributing of meeting summaries
- Provide expertise for key planning activities, project reporting, milestone and KPI tracking, budget oversight, and maintenance of operational platforms
- Support improvements to project management processes and systems, as well as verification and prioritization of spending risks and opportunities
- Generates collaboration, cooperation and communication across functions, supporting team goals
- Bachelor's Degree in business management or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a project coordinator/manager focused on project deliverables in a multi-disciplinary environment
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience and in cross-functional, global projects within Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, or other drug development related function
- Expertise in performance measurement (e.g. metrics, dashboards) and managing program level budgets across multiple projects
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines governing medical affairs
- Strong communication skills fluently spoken and written in English and German
- Ability to work in a hybrid work model, virtually and on-site in our Vienna Office
Takeda fosters a collaborative workplace, driven by integrity - one of Takeda's long-held values that extends to both the patients they serve and their employees who develop and deliver medicines.
The minimum salary for this position is € 4.527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended. The contract will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the contract is possible.
If we have inspired your interest, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application via www.randstad.at!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection....