- Program & Project Manager opportunity paying top dollar;
- Opportunity to work for a leading FMCG manufacturing business;
- Delivery of a $15 - $30 Million Capital Manufacturing Engineering Projects;
The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful execution to completion of the assigned Program. This includes providing integrated direction, management, leadership in the delivery teams to ensure that milestones are set and managed, risks and issues are known and addressed, that the budget forecasts and actuals are accurate and the schedule is adhered to by the project teams/workstreams. This role is also responsible for the reporting and, as needed, escalation to the project steering committee against the progress of the sub streams.
Suitable candidates will preferably come with experience in delivering complex engineering projects within the FMCG Manufacturing space. Plant upgrades, blow moulding and labeling, automation experience will be of great advantage.
- Delivery of the Program against the approved Program Management Plan including, leading project planning and milestone development, resource planning, budget, benefits realisation, understanding contract milestone payment points.
- Ensures that project efforts across the streams are cohesive, consistent, and effective in supporting the successful completion of the project, goals, timeframes and costs from design, build, commissioning and into full commercial production to deliver the project benefits on time and in full.
- Coordinates and integrates the activities of the project by creating a single masterplan with key milestones, a and ensuring project interdependencies between the technical streams are defined and tracked.
- Reports regularly and transparently to the project steering committee and provides clear and timely reporting to give visibility of how the project is tracking across all required streams and elements, quickly escalating critical issues for resolution.
- Develops and establishes strategies and operating objectives consistent with those of the organisation to ensure efficient and effective implementation of the project.
- Leads and oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of individual project objectives and aligns the teams to ensure the Program’s benefits are achieved.
- Leads project team meetings, including agenda, actions and reporting to track progress of the project, focusing on the interdependencies between the streams.
- Ensures that the project streams report progress against their project plans and consolidates this into a single overall project view dealing with actions, decisions, variations, issues, risks with detailed mitigations plans and opportunities are identified and assessed.
- Undertakes effective Stakeholder engagement to ensure a ‘no surprises’ delivery of the program and that challenges to benefits, scope, time and cost do not compromise delivery.
- Identify opportunities for funding assistance from the State or Federal Government.
- Responsible for completion of the final project completion review and learnings capture and communication in conjunction with the ePMO.
- Ensure that project plans are developed by each Project Manager for the project.
- Ensuring that Project Managers have prepared all baseline documents in accordance with standards and approved by all relevant parties. Ensuring that contract risks associated with Project are appropriately managed and profit opportunities maximised.
- Overseeing project resourcing, ensuring project members skills are being effectively utilised on the prioritised tasks.
- Develops and implements strategies related to the design, management, construction, and delivery of Capital Projects
- Overseeing Project financials, ensuring that the Senior/Project Manager implements financial Project controls.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant Degree with minimum of 10 Years local experience;
- Advanced knowledge of program management tools and methodology;
- Ability to analyse complex problems interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions;
- Proven commercial management skills in relation to Project Management;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
REMUNERATION & WORK RIGHTS
- Must have full work rights;
- Position is based in Sydney on site;
- Salary Package - $180,000 - $250,000 Depending on experience;
How to apply:
Apply online, feel free to give me call after application has been made: Vern Myburgh - 0449 229 194
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....