about the company.Our client is the leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer brands. They have a strong portfolio of in-house brands which is built, managed and owned fully internally. From initial idea conception to designing the product, finding logistics and production vendors to creating marketing campaigns and selling to end consumers - everything is managed in house. With its global exposure and headquarter being in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Public Relations talent to join the team and bring in new inspirations as well as to manage relevant marketing activities in the United States and locally. about the team. The office is located on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong. You will be surrounded by a small team but definitely the most aspirational, energetic and down to earth people in the industry. It is a very diverse and inclusive environment where you will be interacting with people from different culture and background. Working hours will be 9am - 6pm; Monday to Friday. There will potentially be early morning or late evenings calls/meetings with your counterparts across the globe when necessary. about the job.
- Create press releases, videos, social media content writing and articles to promote and embrace the brands within the company
- Media pitching for both HK and US markets
- Develop actionable strategies to strengthen brand's presence
- Formalize tracking method of measuring marketing events, analyze results and build new strategies
- Manage projects to deliver value, involving team members from all levels
- Plan and implement media events and online marketing
- Maintain good relationship with both local and overseas media and influencers
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any relevant disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in consumer products public relations marketing
- Strong relationship with local media and press, including digital and magazines
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese is a MUST
- Energetic, embrace new ideas and willing to accept change
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager/Senior Executive
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, current and expected salary package. You may reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions....