our client is an interesting startup doing B2B marketplace in Singapore. They are backed by Singapore government owned company hence very well funded. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
- Work on building a Quality driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and with good confidence
- Spearhead efforts to improve our engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Be the intersection between engineering, product, and design
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of coverage and quality
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy across core products and platforms
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure reliability of product
- Implement and inspire a QA mindset within teams - be a proponent of “test early, test often” philosophy
skills and requirements
- Min 5 years of quality assurance and test engineering experience
- Full Stack QA experience with a strong background in Test Automation, Cloud Native, BDD, Test Planning, and different types of testing.
- Extensive experience of test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Cucumber.js
- Experience with CI/CD and build pipelines
- Experience with Cloud-native build/test/deploy of a platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Experience with UI and API test automation (Advantageous if you have experience in mobile test automation)
- Hands-on experience with test planning, execution, performance testing and experience with architecting a test automation solution
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...