Are you a committed Qualified Social Worker?
Do you have a passion for providing first class support to Children's Services?
We have a fantastic Locum Social Work Practitioner Opportunity based within a Children In Care Team in the Wigan area. You will be providing a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines. Your role will involve assessing, planning and delivering focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
12 month contract to cover maternity leave
- Dedicated Consultant - one point of contact
- Keep your CPD/Training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Access to a benefits app that could save you £100's per year
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (t's & c's apply)
- Caseload of 19
- You will be supporting care experienced young people; you will ensure that children's care plans are progressed and reviewed in a timely fashion.
- Act as a strong advocate for the children on your caseload ensuring that their holistic needs are met.
To be considered for the Social Worker role ideally you will have:
- 1-3 years experience in child in care, including children subject to Child in need plans/Child Looked After Plans/Child Protection and Care Proceedings.
- Experience in assessment and planning in statutory child care.
- Diploma/Degree in Social Work.
- SWE registration.
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today....Or for more information or confidential discussion please call Lynne Mackenzie @ QSW Hub 0330 0248 775
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.