Do you have a passion for providing first-class support to Children's Services?
We're currently working on an exciting Locum Social Work opportunity based within a Early Help Team in the Wirral area. The role will include working alongside our early help colleagues to work with children and families and prevent where possible level 4 escalation.
- A dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Ongoing CPD/Training via our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Work for a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
- The role will require you to have experience and knowledge of thresholds in relation to risk and be able to confidently offer advice and guidance in regard to children and families who may be at risk of significant harm.
To be considered for the Social Worker ideally you will have:
- 2-5 years experience of working in a statutory social work role- assessment, children in need and child protection.
- Some Looked After Children knowledge would be desirable
- BSc Social Work or equivalent
- Social Work England registration
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today, or for more information call Lynne Thomson on 0330 0248 775.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.