Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Do you have a passion for providing first class support to children's services?
We are currently working on behalf of CAFCASS to recruit for a Locum Social Worker to work within their Work After First Hearing, Private Law team based in the Liverpool area. CAFCASS independently advises the family courts about what is safe for children and within their best interests. CAFCASS is the largest employer of qualified social workers in England and is deeply committed to making a positive difference to each child they support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Children's Locum Social Worker looking for a change and to gain experience within a reputable organisation like CAFCASS.
- Remote Working in place - visits required
- Paperless organisation- fantastic IT system in place
- Dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a leading organisation
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&C's apply)
- To provide advanced social work-level services to children, families and courts by assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person.
- You will also need to be a skilled negotiator, working persuasively with family members and professionals on behalf of children.
- You will need to keep the child's timescale in the context of the child's journey through childhood and, where applicable, the care system, at the centre of everything you do and you must be prepared to advocate in the best interests of the child, ensuring their voice is not lost in the court arena.
To be considered for the Social Worker role:
- 2-5 years experience of working within a similar social work setting
- Registered with Social Work England
- Manage full and complex caseloads
- Must be child focused able to demonstrate the ability to implement relationship based and systemic based practise
- Good knowledge of the issues and risks faced by children and families and know the procedures to manage these
- Possess good IT skills
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today....Or for more information or confidential discussion please call Lynne Thomson 0330 0248 775
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.